I’m celebrating 8 years as an artist entrepreneur (where as the time gone!?). Since adult colouring is all the rage at the moment I thought why not celebrate with a fun coloring contest (kids welcome too).
How to Enter
1. PRINT off the coloring contest page below. It is also available on my site home page. It will fit on to regular 8.5×11 printer paper, you may need to choose ‘fit to page’ in your print setting if it doesn’t seem to be printing correctly.
2. COLOUR Use crayons, pencil crayons, felts, pastels, paint.. whatever your heart desires. Points for creativity here! Please don’t copy the colors in my painting. I want you to use your own creativity!
3. SHARE Take a photo of your completed masterpiece (you can be in it!) and post to social media. Use hashtag #yapespaintscolouringcontest. Post on your facebook page AND my Yapes Paints facebook page, Post to your twitter or instagram and tag @yapespaints (follow me too, dont forget the hashtag!).If you do not use social media no problem! You can email me ([email protected]) the photo to enter. Please note I will share the image on my social media. Also note that by sharing an image on social media you give me permission to share your image with my own social media streams.
4. HOW TO WIN There will be 2 prizes:
*1 for BEST MASTERPIECE
I will narrow it down to my top 3 choices then have my follows vote to decide the winner!
*1 RANDOM DRAW. You could win simply by entering! You get 1 draw per share (ie if you share to facebook, instagram AND twitter that is 3 entries to the draw.. so share as much as possible. (Dont forget to tag @yapespaints and use #yapespaintscolouringcontest).
5. WHAT YOU WILL WIN
Best Masterpiece: 1 of my 11×14 prints plus a 6 pack of my art cards ( you choose the print and card images)
Random Draw: A 6 pack of my art cards (You choose the images)
* You may only enter 1 colouring masterpiece per person so make it your best!
* Contest Runs Feb 15 – Feb 29, 2016
* I will post my top choices for best masterpiece March 1st, 2016.
* I will draw the random prize draw winner March 1st, 2016.
* Winners will be notified via email or social media (however you enter).
*Both Adults and kids are welcome to enter
Good Luck! I can not wait to see your creations!
*Click the link below to download and print colouring sheet*