Let me help you
build a flourishing
Hi! I’m April Lacheur, a professional visual artist who has made the journey from full time Nurse to Full time Artist. Over the past 13 years I have built a thriving art business and learned many things along the way that I am confident can help other artists. I’m keen to work with Artists who are either starting out on their creative business path OR who are seeking guidance to help bring them to the next level in their art business journey. Using my first hand knowledge and experience in building a successful art business as well as past experience in change and accountability coaching I can help guide you towards building a creative business that is FLOURISHING! Together we will do a deep dive to determine areas for improvement in your business and develop a more clear path with obtainable goals and action items. I am looking forward to working with you!
The Seedling Package – $240*
1. Pre-meeting Discovery Exercise
- This will act as the framework for our face to face meeting.
2. Face to Face Meeting
Online via Zoom – 90 min
- Work together to find a focus, set goals and make a plan
- Bring you specific questions for us to discuss
- You will leave the meeting with action items and a clear plan for moving forward with your art business
3. Follow up Email
- Notes from our meeting
- Summary of goals and plan
- Specific action items so you are clear on next steps
- List of resources relevant to our conversation
How to Register
If you would like to register for one of my Artist to Artist Business Consultation packages or if you have any questions about working with me to help you build your art business please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please email: [email protected]
I’m looking forward to working with you!
( Zoom meetings are scheduled on Tuesdays at 1pm whenever possible )
Payments to be made prior to consultation in full via credit card or etransfer to [email protected].
An invoice for your records will be emailed to you.
- Please note: $25 cancellation fee if your zoom meeting is cancelled within 48 hours of the meeting time. Please give me as much notice as possible if you need to re-schedule your meeting out of courtesy to other artists wanting to book
If you are considering working with me I would encourage you to listen to my podcasts episodes below.